my spirirtual journey so far.

my journey started in childhood ,when my father felt bad about my results,of being promoted in my class by the school.i never worried about studies in those days,always playing and enjoying life.it was our summer break,i enjoyed my stay at my grandmothers village,as it gave us a time to enjoy village life.my father came with my results and something happened inside me,which said u need to improve ur results ,as i didnt lkie my father feeling bad about my results.i started my studies from the summer holidays it self.i was a backbencher till that time but i started taking active interest in the studies ,and slowly changed my group to students who faired well.ours was co-ed school,my partner was a smll ,sweet and stout girl,very dominating ,but loving and bright.
n.b--changing ur mindset changes evrything in ur life including ur friends.

so from being a no one i became a someone in the class.by the time i finished my schooling i stood 5th in my class,with good percentage.my father was very happy and distributed sweets on my result day.

n.b--recognition is addictive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

corona diaries

Hair care