goodmorning fellow tourists.oshos_ introduction says was never born and never died visited the world and the dates.of his visits are mentioned,how true.the moment we realise this truth ,life starts unfolding evrything looks transient and everyone looks a tourist enjoying life on earth.Today talked with father(god) at home(heaven) told him ,how i was enjoying my stay here with ,other tourist and my immediate partners on my tour ,my beautiful wife and my daughter,she has recently joined our entourage.a tourist doesnt have any attachments with things he uses during his visits including the house where he stays,his vehicle,other comforts.but has deep bonding with fellow tourists and loves them.if some tourists become sick or are incapacitated or loose their body ,during this adventure they are sent back home(heaven) and they can decide when to come back on earth for other adventures.The tourist movt is gathering momentum and everyone is enjoying the bliss of this truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my experience with body hairs and beard extraction

my spirirtual journey so far.