the journey continues.

looking at life from a tourist angle is so interesting,no burdens attached.so as a small child enjoyed the company of friends.my temporary parents or caretakers on earth also enjoyed my entry into this world,and they celebrated at regular intervals..they were similar tourists here but have forgotten like everyone here on earth.the stay in a small colony surrounded by forests was wonderful.everything was free as my temporary parents provided for evrything as was my permanent fathers arrangement and advise to them, they never complained because they loved my father.the bodysuit i got required me to eat at regular intervals and do lot of other things to keep it fit for the journey ahead.my hands and other bodyparts kept on growing as i ate well.eating was like fuel for the body.the body also needed rest hence i had to sleep at night daily,a loss for a tourist but than u require a rest period if u have to explore this earth planet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my experience with body hairs and beard extraction

my spirirtual journey so far.